Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thing #12 Rollyo

Today I explored the world of Rollyo. To me rollyo seems to be similar to tags and wikis. I'm not even clear about the distinction between the three except that they allow the user to categorize things for easy use and easy access. It seems appropriate for users who acess many websites and want to group or categorize their favorite websites. Also a user can group create own search tool for websites that are known and trusted. This is especially great when working with kids where they may need primary sources to research or just trusted websites to explore. As for me, I am content as such and don't think I would use this personally. At work, our toolbar has everything bookmarked that we need to work with and use on a daily basis. Thank you techie people for making my life more efficient!!

No comments: